Workshop To Let Leighton Buzzard
Are you searching for a cheap workshop to rent in Leighton Buzzard? Ideal as a small, simple light industrial unit. Room sizes from 100 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft. No doubt you have found the odd small Leighton Buzzard warehouse to let from the traditional sources. But we may well be able to offer you a better option. Are we cheap because we are tucked away in some tatty industrial estate or rural backwater? No. We are offering a modern building located on Grovebury Road, in the heart of Leighton Buzzard’s premier industrial estate .
Typical Commercial Terms for a Small Workshop To Rent in Leighton Buzzard:
A typical light industrial warehouse in Leighton Buzzard is usually quoted in a basic per calendar month (pcm), or annual rental figure. Often this looks, at first glance, reasonably attractive. If that were the actual price you pay, you would probably be reasonably satisfied. The problem is that it usually only tells part of the story.
For example, almost every commercial contract for a secure workshop to let in Leighton Buzzard will tie you into a long lease. The British Property Federation reports that the average lease length in Britain is now 7.2 years. You can still find some landlords who are willing to offer a one year lease but that might be simply because they have development plans for the land or buildings.
Flexible Lease Terms for Warehouse Space in Leighton Buzzard:
At the Secure-store, we offer far more flexibility than a traditional lease. Our minimum stay is one week. This means that you are not tied into a lengthy lease and obligated to keep paying that rental until you find a new sub-lessee (who is acceptable to the Landlord) should you wish to move. Should the sub-tenant move out you are still normally contractually bound to continue paying that lease.
Secure Workshop To Rent Leighton Buzzard
Is your current unit too big? We offer units of 100, 200, 300 – 1,000 sq.ft. Because why pay rent & council tax for space you do not need if you are a small lean business or start up? Small industrial units often start at 1,000 – 2,000 square feet. We can provide a smaller, cheaper workshop in Leighton Buzzard.
How much does our Leighton Buzzard Garage Workshop To Rent cost? In all honesty it depends on the size of the unit you require. The best thing is to give us a call on 01525 219899 and arrange a time to come along and visit. You can then see exactly what is available in terms of floor area, services, yard area etc. We can then tailor-make a unit for you and provide a price.
Because these smaller industrial rental units are not exactly common, it may well also suit businesses from Milton Keynes and Aylesbury too.
Small Industrial Unit Rental Leighton Buzzard
Flexible Space – Warehouse To Let Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
The other big advantage we offer in terms of flexibility is space. You can start with maybe 1,000 square feet and move up to 1,500 square feet should your business need to expand. Equally, you can reduce down your space, should you need to. As you are not tied into a long, inflexible lease you can tailor your space to suit your business needs.
Leighton Buzzard Industrial Units – Those Hidden Extras
If you take a space in our warehouse there is no council tax, water bills and no service charges. Those annoyingly expensive little issues that letting agents possibly ‘forget’ to mention at the outset assuming that you will know about them all.
Rather than discuss all the ‘little extras’ and peripheral costs that you might be looking at with a typical commercial lease on a warehouse to rent in Leighton Buzzard, it is probably easier to simply list what we do not charge for.
Now most companies would try and get you to say ‘yes’. We want you to say ‘no’.
- No long lease as in most commercial property rental agreements
- No 3 month rental deposit to a Landlord, on top of your rent, tying up your valuable capital
- No payment of 3 months rental in advance – a fairly standard commercial lease term
- No surveyors costs to check out the building. Why? well because of the next issue
- No costly building works to ‘repair and reinstate’ at the lease end. You may even find some leases expect you to contribute to the costs of ongoing maintenance to the fabric of the buildings and grounds
- No lawyers fees to create a lease, sub-lease or change a rental agreement – something that is imperative if you are signing up to a normal commercial lease.
- No need to pay the bank’s lawyers fees too, in addition, to add insult to injury
- No rates bills at possibly 30-40% of your rent
- No gas or water bills on this small workshop to let in Bedfordshire
- No need for buildings insurance
- No outlay for security costs in this warehouse to let in Leighton Buzzard
- No ‘service charges’. That innocent sounding, but often so expensive phrase which can cover all sorts of things like gardening and fence painting, which you would never normally contemplate when signing a lease
- No fixed size space, with no flexibility to increase or reduce
Cheap Workshop To Rent in Leighton Buzzard
Our licence agreement is a lot simpler to digest than a commercial lease. Of course you are welcome to retain a lawyer to peruse this but since you are able to leave with just 7 days notice, there is not quite the necessity.
You will be required to pay for the electricity you use but that is to be expected and hardly onerous. There is no telephone line as we assume you can use mobile phones but we would allow you to install a telephone line if you wished.
Address: The Secure-store, Grovebury Road, Leighton Buzzard, Beds LU7 4SQ