Workshop To Let Leighton Buzzard
Workshop to rent Leighton Buzzard. Are you searching for an inexpensive studio or workshop to rent in Leighton Buzzard? Ideal as a small studio or a simple light industrial unit. Room sizes from 100 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft. No doubt you have found the odd small Leighton Buzzard warehouse to let from the traditional sources. But we may well be able to offer you a better option.
Are we cheap because we are tucked away in some tatty industrial estate or rural backwater? No. We are offering a room in a modern building located on Grovebury Road. In the heart of Leighton Buzzard’s premier industrial estate .
Typical Leases for a Small Workshop For Rent In Bedfordshire
A typical light industrial warehouse in Leighton Buzzard is usually quoted in a basic per calendar month (pcm), or annual rental figure. Often this looks, at first glance, reasonably attractive. If that were the actual price you pay, you would probably be reasonably satisfied. The problem is that it usually only tells part of the story.
For example, almost every commercial contract for a secure workshop to let in Leighton Buzzard will tie you into a long lease. The British Property Federation reports that the average lease length in Britain is now 7.2 years. You can still find some landlords who are willing to offer a one year lease but that might be simply because they have development plans for the land or buildings.
Flexible lease Terms for Commercal Units To Rent in Leighton Buzzard
At our workshop to rent Leighton Buzzard, we offer far more flexibility than a traditional lease. Our minimum stay is one week. This means that you are not tied into a lengthy lease. Nor obligated to keep paying that rental until you find a new sub-lessee (who is acceptable to the Landlord) should you wish to move. Should the sub-tenant move out you are still normally contractually bound to continue paying that lease.
Secure Workshop To Rent Leighton Buzzard
Is your current unit too big? We offer commercial units to rent in Leighton Buzzard of 100, 200, 300 – 1,000 sq.ft. Because why pay rent & council tax for space you do not need if you are a small lean business or start up? Small industrial units often start at 1,000 – 2,000 square feet. We can provide a smaller, cheaper workshop in Leighton Buzzard. The standard room size is 500 square feet but we always try to be accomodating and can possibly build one for you to your exact requirements.
We deliberately do not offer ‘concierge’ services as we want to keep our prices low but we do have a Manned Reception and can take deliveries or direct visitors to your unit.
Should you require it. We also provide low cost offices to let in Leighton Buzzard.
How Much Do Our Studios To Rent In Bedfordshire Cost?
In all honesty it depends on the size of the unit you require. The best thing is to give us a call on 01525 219899 and arrange a time to come along and visit. You can see for yourself exactly what is available in terms of floor area, services, yard area etc. We can then tailor-make a unit for you and provide a price.
Such smaller commercial units are not exactly common. Artists and photographers studios are even more rare. Therefore it may well also suit small dynamic businesses from Milton Keynes, Dunstable and Aylesbury too.
Address: The Secure-store, Grovebury Road, Leighton Buzzard, Beds LU7 4SQ
For self storage in Leighton Buzzard, click the link.
Sorry, not suitable for automotive or food related business.
Small Commercial Unit To Rent Leighton Buzzard
Flexible Space – Warehouse To Let Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
The other big advantage we offer in terms of flexibility is space. You can start with maybe 200 square feet and move up to 1,500 square feet should your business need to expand. Equally, you can reduce down your space, should you need to. As you are not tied into a long, inflexible lease you can tailor your space to suit your business needs.
Workshop to rent Leighton Buzzard – Those Hidden Extras
If you take a space in our warehouse there is no council tax, water bills and no service charges. Those annoyingly expensive little issues that letting agents possibly ‘forget’ to mention at the outset assuming that you will know about them all.
Rather than discuss all the ‘little extras’ and peripheral costs that you might be looking at with a typical commercial lease on a warehouse to rent in Leighton Buzzard, it is probably easier to simply list what we do not charge for.
Small Warehouse Rental Leighton Buzzard
Now most companies would try and get you to say ‘yes’. We want you to say ‘no’.
- No long lease. As is common in most commercial property rental agreements.
- Nix 3 month rental deposit to a Landlord, on top of your rent, tying up your valuable capital.
- Nada payment of 3 months rental in advance – a fairly standard commercial lease term.
- Nein surveyors costs to check out the building. Why? well because of the next issue.
- No costly building works to ‘repair and reinstate’ at the lease end. You may even find some leases expect you to contribute to the costs of ongoing maintenance to the fabric of the buildings and grounds. Stuart Brown, Senior Building Surveyor of Robinson & Hall comments. “It is surprising how many tenants enter into a full repairing lease without appreciating that, irrespective of current condition, they will be responsible for the cost of rectification at the end of the lease”.
- Thats a No to lawyers fees to create a lease, sub-lease or change a rental agreement. Something that is imperative if you are signing up to a normal commercial lease.
- No need to pay the bank’s lawyers fees too, in addition, to add insult to injury.
- Zero rates bills at possibly 30-40% of your rent.
- Null gas or water bills on this small workshop to let in Bedfordshire.
- No need for buildings insurance. Workshop to rent Leighton Buzzard.
- Nil outlay for security costs in this warehouse to let in Leighton Buzzard.
- Nix ‘service charges’. That innocent sounding, but often so expensive phrase which can cover all sorts of things. Like gardening, maintenance, external lighting, fire extinguisher maintenance and lift servicing. These are extra costs which you would never normally contemplate when signing a lease.
- Non to fixed size space, with no flexibility to increase or reduce. Workshop to rent Leighton Buzzard.
Cheap Warehouse To Rent in Leighton Buzzard
Our licence agreement is a lot simpler to digest than a commercial lease. Of course you are welcome to retain a lawyer to peruse this. However, since you are able to leave with just 7 days notice, there is not quite the necessity. You will be required to pay for the electricity you use but that is to be expected and hardly onerous. There is no telephone line as we assume you can use mobile phones but we would allow you to install a telephone line if you wished.
Oh and if you actually only wanted some spare warehouse space in Leighton Buzzard, click the link in the Business section above.